Had miscarriage. Taken Endogest. What to do about frequent periods?

Hello, My wife missed her period on Nov 21th 2012. Later we did pregnancy test and she was carring. On Dec 5th she got bleeding for 10 days continuesly. The Doctor told it is miscarriage . We didnt do any abortion as Doctor told it is not required for 6 weeks pregnancy. On Dec 28th She got her 1st period after miscarriage. Again after 14 days (Jan 12th) she got her 2nd period. The Doctor gave Endogest 200 tablets to get the regular periods. Again after 13 days (Jan 25th) She got her 3rd period before taking Endogest 200 tablets. Please advise what we need to be done in this conditions.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013