Had miscarriage. Report said maternal infection. What does this mean?

i had a miscarriage on 4 nov 2012, at 9 weeks of my pregnancy, iwas normal through out my period except spotting was seen now and then. later fetal specimen was sent for chromosomal analysis (QF-PCR) report has arived on 16th dec result shows INHIBITION DETECTED .for chromosome 13,15,16,18,21,22.later they wrote that cultures were not succsful because of bacterial contamination ,and maternal contamination.what does this mean ? is this have any influence over future pregnancies plz tell me?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012