Had miscarriage. Pregnancy test shows positive. On ecosprin 75 mg, having constipation. How safe is my pregnancy?

hi my HPT showed positive on 15 april.. last periods on 15 march.. i have had 2 misssed abortions last year, one embryo formed and one only empty sac.. now with this pregnancy i am on ecosprin 75 mg, folic acid , progesterone 400 mg, hucog every week, duphaston thrice.. how safe is my pregnancy now??????? :( :( i am very very worried and i also have mild cramps since few days also acute constipation.. is it all safe??? my sac is intrauterine, that has beeen checked by doc.. i am due for sonography next weeek but am very worried..
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012