Had miscarriage. Pregnancy test negative, missing periods, stomach ache. Pregnant?

i might be prtegnant but i did a test 5 days prior to my period and it came out negative.I will do another soon if i do not get my period the day after tomorrow.I already have a child and i misscarrige.Both pregnancy s i had very sore breats very early on which i don t at all right now.Do you think i could still be pregnant?I feel some pulling on the right side of my lower stomach like i did last time i was pregnaant..what do u think????
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Hello San,
Welcome here on hcm.
I will suggest you to do pregnancy test after 12 days of your expected period.