Had miscarriage. Possibility of UTI. Done urine test. What does the report suggests?

I am 27 years old, 5 in height, i am not sure about my weight but the last time it is 142lbs., last june 2010 while i am still 3months pregnant i had undergone a surgical operation due to my bilateral ovarian cyst . I had my left ovary totally removed. And last Nov. 1, 2011 I had a miscarriage due to baby is past out while on my tummy. The specimen is about 10weeks. And now I would like you interpret my urinalysis result ( i am afraid that I have uti) Color:light yellow / transparency: clear/ reaction:7.0/ specific gravity: 1.010/ protein: neg / glucose: neg/ rbc/hpf: 0-1/ wbc/hpf: 1-2/ epithelial cells: few/ mucus threads: few/ amorphous material: few/ bacteria: few .... i decided to take a test because my right sole foot is aching.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012