Had miscarriage. On birth control. Had unprotected sex. Started lower back pain, spotting. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi I m 19 years old. I ve been on birth control and had unprotected sex. I ve gotten pregnant twice and miscarried. I had a unprotected sex a few weeks ago, again. The beginning of this week, I started having lower back pain and symptoms of another miscarriage . But this time it was different. I was bleeding dark blood one minute, the next, I had nothing coming out. Then I noticed blood clots. It started sunday and still going on today. Plus I m not supposed to get my period until this upcoming week. I ve been hurting. Could this be a sign of pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012