Had miscarriage. Now white discharge and abdominal pain. Taken Uvamin and Lomexin. Chances of pregnancy?

i got 45 days miscarriage in 3rd july.again i got my period on 29th july.but from 12th i started white dischage till today and abdominal left side pain,also backside lower gave me four different tanblets today for next 5 days.tablets name are uvamin,risek and negazole 2 times each per day.And lomexin table to take orally today and on 18th each one.if i take these tablets is there still chances to get pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012