Had miscarriage. Myomectomy done. Trying for baby, getting regular periods. Will IUI works?

i am going through a follicle study right now. I am 31 years of age and have undergone a misccariagein Oct 2011 and a myemectomy on 29 Dec 2011. We are trying for a child now. My follicle study on 10th day shows 13 mm growth on both sides. We will be going in for IUI for this cycle. My periods are fairly regular and it is normally 28 to 34 days cycle. When shall the ovulation take place this month ? Will IUI work for me in this cycle ?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012