Had miscarriage. Home pregnancy test positive. Taking duphaston. Is it safe to take duphaston in pregnancy?

hi. I am from Bangladesh.I have done pregnancy tasting at home by one-step taster and it is positive. I have the experience of miscarriage . This is my 2nd pregnancy time. Now It is 5 weeks. According to my doctor, I am taking Duphaston to stop miscarriage, I am taking 3 daily and have to take upto 20 weeks of pregnancy. Is it Ok for my health? Do I have any side effects for using it much? Will I became very much fat after delivery and will not be able to recovery this cloistral? I am afraid. Please give answer.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012