Had miscarriage. Heavy bleeding. Have thickened endometric and cystic. Meaning?

Hi, I got aborted in Sep 7th 2012, after miscarriage my periods were regular. every month 4th to 7th it was starting but the bleeding never used to stop. it will be continous spotting through out the month. Its been 5 months now after miscarriage. Is this normal after miscarriage or any problem? Yesterday i had consulted doc. she did TVS and said i have thickened endometric and left cyst are found. Suggest me whether am healthy.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013