Had miscarriage. Have postpartum depression, anxiety attacks, chest pain, coughing up green phlegm. What to do?

hi . i just had a miscarriage two weeks ago and i've been in postpartum depression and having major anxiety attacks but now i worry about myself all the time like somethings wrong with me all the time after what happened ....right now i have chest pain in the center of my chest like a muscle or in my bone when i breath it it feels like i need to cough up flem or greenys or something what do these symptons sound like to you .?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013