Had miscarriage. HCG levels going down slowly. Have bleeding. Suggestions?

I miscarriage on 10/10 of this year and my hcg levels was at 134 two weeks after the miscarriage. Last Tuesday I had a urine test done at the doctors. They said it was negative. Well two days ago when I was at the er they checked my hcgs again and it was at 83. I counted a 15 day difference between my hcg test. Could this be a new pregnancy or my are my hcg levels just going down really slowly? Yes my bf and I have had sex since the miscarriage but I have also been bleeding since the miscarriage.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer