Had miscarriage. Diagnosed as TB in uterus. Taking akt-2 and zovirax 400mg for herpes. What's going on?

Hello,I had a miscarriage after 2 mnths of pregnancy in july 2011.i m diagnosed with TB in uterus.I started my treatment 2mnths back.I took AKT-4 and now i m taking akt-2.My LFT reports are normal but after one month of taking akt-4 , CMV IGG, SERUM was 8.87 and now after 2 months CMV IGG,SERUM, IS 14,47.WHAT DOES THIS INDICATE?In the second month i took zovirax 400mg for treatment of Herpes.the tests are -ve for herpes now.Is TB getting cured or the infection is increasing?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012