Had miscarriage. Advised to take duoluton. Will there be any side effect of this medication on next pregnancy?

Hi, i am 23 years old, married since 5 years, i had miscarriage of 4 or 5 weeks, then my doctor has asked me for Duoluton L tablet of 21 days. my first question is bleeding is start today during this course WHY ??.... and my second question is, as i have told that i am taking this pills now, as it suppress the harmons, therefore is there any side effect to concieve the pregancy in future bcoz of Duoluton L it contraceptive pills...????...plz help...!!!
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013