Had mirena implant for bleeding due to hormonal imbalance. Have uterine fibroids. Suffered urinary bladder infection. Pain in lower abdomen. Reason?

Hi, I ve had the Mirena implanted a month ago. This was for strong bleeding as I have a hormonal imbalance that seems to grow the lining of my uterus and three fibroids . I haven t practically stopped bleeding since and now the pattern is starting to resemble the type of bleeding I had before i.e. strong bleed followed by clots and has changed from bleeding OK and manageable just after implantation . I had a bladder infection at day 17 after implantation which was done at day 12 of my cycle (still bleeding then) accompanied with strong sharp pain in my abdomen and on the sides (ovaries??). I can also feel the strings very low down only need about half a finger in while I felt I couldn t before. Although I know it can take a while to settle down, I am worried that something is going wrong such as the coil having moved. I also had a biopsy which came back clear. What do you think??
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012