Had mirena device removed, discharge from vagina, bowel movement painful. Recommend test?

IM 37 AND I RECENTLY HAD THE MIRANA DEVICE REMOVED. BEFORE I HAD IT REMOVED I BEGAN HAVING A THICK DISCHARGE FROM MY VAGINA. ALL TEST HAVE BEEN NORMAL. BUT WHEN I STRAIN TO PASS STOOL THE DISCHARGE IS STILL THERE. IM POSITIVE ITS COMING FROM MY VAGINA AND IM WORRIED. IT DOESNT SMELL BUT ITS VERY IRRITATING BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SOME TIME. IVE HAD THE SAME SEXUAL PARTNER FOR 20 YEARS. iS THERE ANY TYPE OF TEST YOU CAN RECOMEND???
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013