Had mirena, cramps and pain during sex, poking sensation. Should I see a doctor?

Hi im niccole and im 27 years old. I have had the mirena for about 2 years. Last night I had pain during sex and was really uncomfortable. I never had pain before during sex. After my husband and I were done I had cramps and was in pain. Today I feel crampy and it felt that he was poking something not my mirena but something else. What should I do I have no insurance right now. will it go away or do I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer