Had mirena IUD removed, has sex during ovalation period, cramping, light bleeding. Is this implantation bleeding ?

so i had a mirinia iud taken out on Nov 5th, I was on my period prior to getting it out, so i bleed untill about the 8th of Nov, My Dr, said that my cervix lining was very thin, due to sex, cause i would bleed after sex sometimes... well i have been trying to concieve since i took the iud out, and i bought an ovulaton tracker kit, it said i was ovulating around the 15-18 of this month, so we had sex alot around then, ever since then i have been having prego symptoms, and cramping every now and again, well on the 27th of this month i woke up to bleeding, and i am still bleeding, could this be implantation bleeding, its like a period, but normally my periods are heavy with clots and this is bright red with some brown and then dark red with brown...could i be pregnant, took a test today and it was neg... is it still to early for hpt to show up?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer