Had mini heart attack with chest pain, cold sweats, numbness in left arm. Having stomach pain. What could be wrong?

I measured my heart rate by checking my pulse on my neck. I came to 23 beats in 15 seconds, then I multiplied that by four and which came out to 92 bpm. That s high, because I know a good rate is 60 over 100. Five days ago, I think I had a panic or a mini heart attack. Chest pain , cold sweats, my left arm went numb and finally, a tiny bit of jaw tension and then a day later, stomach pain. Which I assume are ulcers but you re the doctor . I am a 25 year male and my mother just died of a heart attack, so there has been a lot of stress, and I m a smoker so it s out of the realm of possibility. I don t know if I m just acting like a hypochondriac but the chest and stomach pain is still there. I don t have any money to go to the hospital, so what happened to me?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013