Had mini facelift, taking medicines for pain. SGOT, SGPT levels elevated. Side effects of painkillers?

I just had a mini facelift and have been taking percocet (7.5/325 MG) for pain usually one to two tablets a day spread out in a 12 hour period. At bedtime I take Ativan (.05 MG) for sleep. I just had my yearly physical and my Got (ast) (u/l) level was 154 and my GPT ( alt ) (u/l) level was 284. My levels were normal last year. The doctor wants to do blood test again in a month. I m very concerned. What can I take for pain, because I m sure the medication is causing these elevated test results on my liver? Please help Me! Barbara
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012