Had mild neuralgia on left side of face, constant pressure, swelling of blood vessels right behind left ear. Cure?

I have had mild neuralgia on the left side of my face for years. It comes and goes and seemed to be related to nerves and seizure activity, ( I started to have grand mal seizures monthly for two years then they just as inexplicably stopped). Recently I lost my father. I have been drinking more often and maybe this is related...but now I have constant pressure and swelling of the blood vessels right behind my left ear. Sometimes it inflames the nerves and I get that burning nerve pain on the left side of my face. I also get ticking of the upper lip sometimes...
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013