Had migraine and BP elevated. Been anxious about heart. That the reason?

hello I was at the doctor for a migraine yesterday and in the past my BP has been elevated when first taking it in the clinic. My first reading was 148/100 which the nurse said was high so that made me very nervous. She did the rest of her prep and lef tthe room as I waited for the nurse practitioner seeing me that day came in. She then re took it and it was at 130/100 and we spoke about my migraine and the history of it etc. Then we spoke about stress and anxiety . I expressed that i have always been concerned about my heart and bp and that i had a full heart work up and everything was fine. SHe explained more and took it before I left and it was 126/90 ehich she said was much better and she said that she could bet it was do to anxiety by just the way it fluctuated. Any thoughts? im Nervous! im having surgery on the 30th of august and dont want to worry about my BP. By the way I am a 30 yr old male. 5 8 190lbs
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012