Had migraine. Had projectile vomiting. Why did my arm pit area burn?

I had a migraine last night that almost had me calling the rescue squad about 3:00 AM. I kept waiting for the crescendo, which usually comes not too long after I throw up, because I can usually then fall asleep. But there was a new symptom. Right after the p0projectile vomiting , I had a severe burning running through the inside of both arms from armpit to wrists. I laid down and dialed 911 but waited to hit send to see if it would subside. Luckily it did but it was a very strange feeling.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012