Had mental trauma. Why is my mental ability suppressed? I have lost calmness, why?

After mental trauma in 2005, my mental ability is supressed, I am not able to do proper verbal communication. I am not satisfied with the position/order of things on my table or say my meal plate and keep reorganizing things. I do not experience calmness during long period of time, mentally fatigued many times and also not sleep soundly. Is this a problem of psychiatry or neurology . What type of diagnosis and treatments available. Regards
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
From the brief history and onset with some stressor it points to a psychiatric disorder and appers to be close to a disoder called OCD and it's treatable . You need to consult a psychiatrist for the same and you can be absolutely fine after sometime on treatment. Will need treatment for some duration to get releif.