Had menopause, pelvic ultrsound showed atrophy in uterus, ovary. Should i get both removed?

I am 54 years old. I started bleeding on and off since Oct 2012. I had menopause some 4 yrs back. on 12/3/13 a D&C was done and a biospy taken. It showed hyperplasia of uterus and mentioned that there is endometrial polyp (which was removed). The report mentioned that it is chronic active cervicitis with focal koilocytosis. Both the gyaenocologists i referred suggested hystertectomy as my mother had breast cancer. The recent pelvic ultrsound showed atrophy in uterus and ovary. should i get the uterus and ovaries removed/
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013