Had meniscus repair surgery on the knee. Sudden crunch in the knee leaving foot pointing outside. Need help

I have a history of knee injury (2 meniscus repairs and 1 lateral release 7-9 years ago). I have always had issues even after the surgeries. My knee cracks, pops, swells, and feels twingy when I pivot most of the time. Tonight I stepped and it felt like a crunch in my knee, and now it feels unstable and my foot seems to point outward, and when I try to turn my foot inward the knee pain on the front and inside of my knee is unbearable and seems very unstable! Help!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013