Had medication, burning or irritation on eye, itching, redness at treated area, allergic reactions. Shall I use minoxidil?

1) Minoxidil has to be used lifelong and if I stop, I lose more than what I gained.?
2) Once I will stop using that the growth, which you are seeing now as well as the surrounding hairs may fall ?
3) Common side effects of minoxidil include burning or irritation of the eye, itching, redness or irritation at the treated area, as well as unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body. Users should stop treatment and seek medical attention right away if they experience any of the following serious side effects: severe allergic reactions (e.g. rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue), chest pain, dizziness, fainting, tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), sudden and unexplained weight gain, or swelling of the hands and feet
All Above is true, It is advisable to use Minoxidil?

Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013