Had medical abortion with MTP kit. Test still positive, took pill again. Right step?

I m 32 year old. I have an medical abortion with mtp kit. My last period was on 11 nov.. and I expect my next period on 5 or 6 Dec bt there is no period and when checked it is positive. And then I have an medical abortion with mtp pills on 8 dec and then there was bleeding for some days. And I think abortion was complete and successful. But I check after 3 weeks on 3 Jan means today. It is still positive and I m really worried. And then I have again started medical abortion with mifegest today for remaining tissue .. so I request you to pls tell me that I took right step or not? I started again this medical abortion bcz it helps to terminate upto 63 days. That s why? Bt pls tellll me what I hav to do??? Pls telll me as soon as possible.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013