Had medical abortion, recurrent spotting after taking Tarana to stop bleeding. Normal?

hi doctor,i am 25years old.i had a medical abortion( abortion pill ) on 10th of sep,then i had 1 week bleeding and the stopped,then doctor scanned me and said everything is normal.after 4 days again bleeding for 1 week then stopped...again bleeding 1week later.i went to the doc,she gave me Tarana(28 tablets)........when i started to using the tablets,bleeding has stopped but no clear white discharge i am in 23 rd tablet,,,again spotting it normal?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012