Had medical abortion previously. Now having delayed periods, sore breasts. Pregnancy or due to abortion?

hI i had a medical abortion on aug 17 2012. i had bleeding and clotting for 1.5 week and then it was over. after that i had regular periods on sep 20 , 2012 which were little heavier but got over in 5 day which was ok. now this month my periods were due on 20th Oct but have not got them yet its been a week now. I did home pregnency test twice which became negative and i have no symptooms of pregnency except sore breasts. Please suggest if it was a incomplete abortion or i m pregnent.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012