Had medical abortion. Now bleeding longer, series of spotting. No periods after taking postinor. Pregnancy chances?

i had a medical abortion around december last year,it was sucessful,i bled normally and got my period january 12th this year but bled longer than normal,i bled for two weeks and had series of spotting into the month of febuary. i had unprotected sex on 12th of febuary,i took postinor and since then my period has not come.could i be pregnant and what are the chances of being pregnant cause i had unprotected sex with my husband this morning
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013