Had medical abortion. How to know if I had a complete abortion? Minor pains in the lower abdomen

Hi doc,
I had a medical abortion last two days. I wanted to know whether I had completed my abortion. I started bleeding after the second dose of abortion pills, and used about three maxi pads during the 6 hours long abortion. I had chills,severe cramps and vomitting as side effects but they fade away after big blood clots discharge. I had minor cramps and some blood discharge the next two days. But now,I'm sometimes having minor bearable sharp pains in lower abdomen and I want to know whether it's normal after abortion.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013