Had medical abortion. Experiencing brown discharge, bleeding during intercourse. On depo injections. Suggestions?

I had a Medical Abortion over 2 Months ago now, i m experiancing a brown discharge and when i masturbate or have intercourse i bleed , i m getting worried now. Straight after the abortion i had the DEPO injection so i m not sure weather its normal or not. I havent yet returned to my normal menstral cycle, i m only young and panicing like mad. I m seeking answers and/or anything i can help it stop..
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012