Had mastitis then progresses to a pus. Took clindamycin oral. Have an ulcer now from the peeled off skin and minimal pus. What should i do next?

I had mastitis 2weeks ago, then progresses to a pus, took anyibiotics clindamycin oral, doc said will do incision n drainage if surrounding gets soft meaning pus will go out easily, after 2 days a sac of pus formed under my nipple area, then pus was oozing from my breast, did not went back yet to the doctor, i have an ulcer now from the peeled off skin and minimal pus, i am contuing antibiotics but i want to know if what topical antibiotic could i put on my ulcer, and if i should shift or continue my antibiotic that im on my 6 day, thank you for ur help badly needed!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013