Had marina coil fitted, stomach pains, vagina itchy, had sex. What are the chances?

I am 20 years of age and female. I have had a boyfriend for the last 8 months but before we got serious I had a one night stand and didn't use a condom. I have recently had the marina coil fitted (5 months ago) and in the last month or so I have been getting pains in my stomach which come and go, slight discharge which is sometimes white or yellow and sometimes my vagina gets itchy. I am freaking out completely because I know my boyfriend has not cheated on me so could I have caught this months ago and the symptoms are only just showing now?

Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013