Had major cardiac arrest, done angioplasty, stent installed. Given unconsciousness injections, died. What could be the reason?

Hello. I am a 15-year old student. My father had a major cardiac arrest on 6th February 2013.. As soon as he was taken to hospital at around 10:00 am, angioplasty was done and stent were installed.. The next day morning at around 7:30 doctor informed us that his health condition was stable and he would recover soon.. Till 10:00 am he was fine, but he was given unconsciousness injections from the previous day.. After 10:00 am his BP started decreasing and then finally he was no more.. So I wanted to know whether this was natural to happen or was there any malpractice or carelessness that led to this..
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013