Had major bowel reconstruction surgery. Having fever. Taken antibiotic for minor bladder infection. CT scan fine

three weeks ago today, i had major bowel reconstruction surgery due to colorectal cancer after having 5 radiation treatments . I am on a permanent bag now and my butt is sewed up. Everyday at 4-5 pm, i run a is 103, yesterday was 102. I had a minor bladder infection , and done the antibiotics and cleared. I had a ct sdcan last week to make sure evrything was ok and that was good too. Why the fever then?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012