Had major accident, having memory loss, blur vision, migraine, mood swings. Permanent cure?

i was in a major accident on holloween of 2012. i was driving a truck which started to catch on fire when i struck a pole at 65 mile an hour. workers comp has cleared me of most things . i had a concussion at the time of accident. I have been having memory loss , my vision is blurred every now and then , mood swings , migranes and last night it was like i lost my hearing in one ear ringing is all i heard till i fell asleep. i still hear ringing. i need to find a doctor to see because i dont have any motivation i am always down and sometimes dont even want to get out of bed.what do i look for when looking for a physician or what kind of appointment do i go in for

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013