Had lympocele removed. Experiencing pain in hip and leg. Will the pain reduce over time?

I had a lympocele removed (pelvic right side Feb. 26). I think doc said he removed one lymph node also. Now when I walk I'm experiencing pain in right hip and somewhat in the front of the right leg (upper). Pain is excruciating but after sitting and rubbing muscles on right side of hip pain diminishes. Feels like when I'm walking (and other exercise like elliptical and bicycle) that the area in leg and hip feels 'tight'.

Is this pain that will recede over time...??
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013