Had lung and uterus tuberculosis in the past. Can it be detected through MRI now? How can the patches in lungs be removed?

Hello doctor, i was diagonosed with lungs tuberculosis 12 years back in the year 2000. I took medicines for 9 months and was cured. However, 12 years later in 2012 i was again attacked by TB in uterus and was on medication for 9 months. the medicine i ate was AKT-4 and Zincovit.Now my husband has got a job abroad and we will be undergoing a medical check up to be a resident. I want to ask that can mr tb be detected now, or they can find out that i was infected with this disease sometime back. Is their also a way by which the the white patches in lungs after TB can be removed?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012