Had lumps at the side of the head after accident. Having headaches. Now, pregnant. Headaches due to pregnancy or accident?

I fell and hit my head on the sidewalk in late July. I had 2 huge lumps on one side of my head. I called an ambulance and they told me to just put an ige pack on the lumps and I should be fine. The lumps eventually went awa. Noe since last month I have been having pain where the lumps were and I can still feel a small lump there. I am also 4 months pregnant so I don t know if the headaches are coming from the lumps that were there or my pregnancy.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012