Had lumpectomy off right breast, slipped and hit head hard, memory appears worsened. TBI or Dementia ?

I m 37 dx Breast ca Oct 2008 stage T1 M0 N0 triple negative. Had lumpectomy off right breast. During a ice storm went outside slip on a piece of black ice, fell down about 10 stairs hit back of head really hard. It scared me I got in bed. I also have ADHD and IC, it appears memory is worse. I was involve in a rear end collision in April 11, 2012 the wreck was not a hard hit but x-ray showed pulled muscles and tendon C1-C2. Very concerned about TBI and. Dementia
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer