Had lump on vagina. No pain or itching. Could it be Genital Wart?

Hi, during foreplay before intercourse with my girlfriend I discovered a tiny lump on the inner side of her vaginal lip. Right then and there i did not think of it as anything, thought it might just be a zit or something. Ive had it myself and checked with doctor as nothing unordinary. Later on i thought that it might be a genital wart . So i asked her today, 4 days after if she could check herself to see if it was still there. She had not noticed anything, and did not find anything checking herself. She checked herself carefully. She has not had any symptoms, itching or pain. The only pain experienced was due to several intercourse in short time(2-3 in a couple of hours). Is it possible that this was a genital wart? and could it disappear on its own in only 4 days?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013