Had lump on my right wrist palm and suddenly it disappeared. Should I be worried about the findings?

This is akward I really dont know how to word it but im going to do my best. While back about month two months ago I noticed a lump on my right wrist palm up where my pulse is never seen or heard of it im confuzed actually. Anyways people noticed and said I should get it checked out but never did and when u touched or felt it it was hard as one of my bones I pushed it n it hurt. So I dont know excatly how long it was there I say about 2-3 week and all of sudden it just disappeared. If you cant explain it n I nor anybody else I asked what would you call this doc?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013