Had lump on back neck. Severepain and watery discharge from nostrils. Done MRI. Is it neurological problem?

I was just doing a little research on some symptoms tonight. I had a sudden clear (not yellow) watery discharge from right nostril with just a hint of pink blood in it. 10 minutes after subsiding, I had more clear liquid mixed with more blood. I have not had a cold and generally have no allergy issues. I would not be concerned but I have had a lump at the base of the head/neck area slightly to right of center. When it enlarges, I get a radiating pain from lump through right side of head to behind eye ... more of a severe ache (inflammatory feeling) and also told I am having intermittent inflammatory responses on right side of neck and shoulder and some bi-laterally facial rashes a bit more pronounced on right side. I have had recent MRI brain and MRA carotid and head. I was diagnosed many years ago of MS (age 24 or so) and remission after 18 months. I have lesions throughout brain including most recently one in pons, but after recent lumbar puncture neurologist did not feel it was MS but maybe another auto-immune issue. Other than lesions, I had a mildly protruding pituitary and right sinus cyst, otherwise nothing jumped out at them. Other conditions include hypothyroid and had pheochromocytoma that resulted in right adrenalectomy. I am now being pushed from doctor to doctor with no real diagnosis. I believe that they simply don t know what is wrong, and are therefore waiting for the pieces to fall in their laps. In the meantime, I am having some lapses in short term memory (forget where I m driving, etc) on occasion. I am on synthroid, flecanide acetate (lots of pvc s since adrenalectomy but they say that s not the problem). I know this sounds more like a neurological issue but I am now being referred to an ENT yet another eval. Maybe you can save me a trip :o)
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012