Had lumbar surgery with hardware installed, pain in the middle of the back, can't breathe. Diagnosed with nerve damage to pinkie and ring finger in left arm. Chest x-ray shows thoracic stenosis. What could be done?

I have had lumbar surgery with hardware installed. Since that surgery i have had pain in the middle of my back. Sometimes it feels like i can t breathe. I was diagnosed with some nerve damage from my neck to my pinkie and ring finger in my left arm. Now my middle back pain is intense as well as the tingleing, pain, and numbness in my left forearm . A chest x-ray showed mild to moderate thoracic stenosis . What can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012