Had lumbar puncture. Repeated lymph node biopsy. MRI showed enhacing lesion in brain. Now?

I was hospitalised for 2 months, went through a lumbar puncture , several blood tests, 2 repeated lymph node biopsy , Pleural drainage on my right lung , brain biposy because of MRI and CT scans that showed a right enhacing lesion in my brain. I have been on Pyrathenamide, Isioniazid, Rimfapicin and Pyredoxine. All these procedures and tests the doctors told me were caused by Mycrobacterium TB. First I was treated with both TB &Toxoplasmosis Medications where Toxoplasmosis was stopped after a month. I have been on treatment for one year but the Doctors are calling me back to the hospital again for admission saying the lesion in the brain has increased. How could this happen? What is the right treatment for me? How long will it take to be cured or what is wrong with my diagnosis?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012