Had lumbar decompression surgery, leg pain, buttock swelling, have fibroid, have spotting. Had nerve root treatment. Help?

I had lumbar decompression surgery last August, on 2 levels..L4-L5 & L5-S1...was still experiencing significant right leg pain, so had nerve root treatment 4 weeks ago. In addition, I am awaiting facet joint injections at 2 levels in my neck. The NRB has helped a little with right leg pain, but showed I get a lot of left leg, and buttock pain aswell .The right leg pain is returning now but neither leg pain goes below knee(or very rarely) and I get pain at back and front of legs as well as inner thighs. I am on a lot of pain relief medications. I have also just been diagnosed as having a fibroid (size of grapefruit) on my right side, but it`s apparently atypical and they can`t see the ovary, so I am now being referred to the gynaecology dept. Incidentally, since the day of my NRB, 30 days ago, I have been spotting blood daily. I am now in the middle of a period, but it`s not as heavy as usual. I am 44 years old. I `m wondering whether my leg pain is linked in to the fibroid...or is it that the spine is just not as stable as it should be since having the decompression surgery last August, and if so, am I likely to need further surgery such as fusion? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013