Had lower back pain, frequent urination. Told kidney infection, given cipro. Now sick, sore throat, headache. Call doctor?

I went to the doctor 3 days ago because I had lower back pain and I was urinating more frequently. The doctor said i had blood in my urine and it was a kidney infection and put me on cipro. The next day I felt very sick and weak with a sore throat, headache and congestion in my chest and throat. Is this something that I need to call my doctor about? I also have ms and sometimes have trouble fighting off infections.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013