Had lower abdominal pain and back pain. Have tender lump, hurts when taking deep breaths

hello there i have recently had back pain for like 5 days then a week ago i had belly pains then suddenly it went to my lower right side of my adominals and was in hospital for 2 days the docters didnt no what it was as it could be a number of things, experincing sharp pains i was on paracentmal and still am , wen i was in hospital i took this tablet sorry forgot wot it was called and codiene and painkillers and it cleared up then was discharged after 2 days,still in pain at home felt alot better but the pain was gone from my lower adominal then shot ip higher the side of my belly and then shot up higher were my phyoricstenosis scar was which i had wen i was a infant and now it feels slightly pulled i can see a small lump there little tender , it hurts wen i wake up and takes extra effort , waiting for a camra test and a ultra sound just wondering the possibilties it could be ps it hurts when i laugh ,slightly hurts when take deep breaths
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012